- How do I use your special offer code online?
During the order process you can input your special offer code either when viewing the basket or during the checkout process, enter your discount code into the designated box and your discount will be automatically applied.
- How do I sign up to be notified of special offers?
Once you have created your account with Bomb Bonkers, you will have the option of receiving special offer notifications. You can find your communication preferences within your account administration area.
- How do I obtain a refund if I am not satisfied?
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, we aim for the same day but this may be extended by a day or 2.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Unit 323, Jarrow business centre , Jarrow , Tyne and Wear , NE323DT
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Unit 323, Jarrow business centre , Jarrow , Tyne and Wear , NE323DT You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Can I request my items to be delivered to another address?
Yes . Just change the delivery address in the check out section.
- How do I submit a review of your products?
If you wish to submit a review and rating of one of our products, then select the product detail page of the product you wish to submit a review on and select the reviews tab. You will find a form to submit your review there.
- My items have not arrived, what should I do?
All orders are sent out with tracking. If your order has not arrived please get in touch so we can investigate the reason.
- What payment options do you provide?
At Bomb Bonkers you can pay for your purchased items through our chosen secure payment provider PayPal, but don't worry if you do not have a PayPal account you can also use PayPal to pay using your debit or credit card as PayPal can accept those too.
- I wish to submit a testimonial, how can I do this?
If you wish to let Bomb Bonkers know of how well we have or have not done and the overall experience you have received while shopping with us then this can easily be done by visiting our testimonial page and submitting the comments form at the bottom of the page.
FIND SOMETHING USEFUL
Are the ingredients used in making your bath bombs safe?
Yes, we only use ingredients which are kind to the skin and suitable for the delicate skin of children. We do not use ingredients such as SLSA (Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate) which can cause iritation, and is widely used in chain store made bath bombs. Our labelling clearly states any allergens so that you can make an informed choice about use.